Kidz Artworx is a vibrant new art school in the BURWOOD, (Sydney, NSW) that caters especially for kids of all ages. It is a great opportunity for your kids to develop & nurture their interest in Visual Arts. We will also have classes for grown up kids too.
“The works look absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for sending them through!!!! Anthony is loving the classes and doesn’t stop drawing all week when he is at home – you are awesome!”
Great things to know about Kidz Artworx
- Classes are limited to 10 kids, great for social interaction with plenty of time for everyone to get lots of attention
- Workshops are designed by a highly qualified Visual Arts Teacher (Diploma of Education) with over 25 years classroom experience
- Activities are selected according to the developmental ages & stages of the kids in the class
- Students will experience a wide range of materials for making art, be taught various techniques for these materials & explore a variety of themes in the art activities provided
- The media areas taught will include a selection of activities such as ceramics (clay work), printing, drawing, painting, sculpture, collage, design, photography & installations
- Examples of artist’s work will be used to help expand your kids general knowledge about artworks & the artmaking process. They can be a great motivator to an art activity
- Aspects of Art Theory will be integrated into the activities including the basic language of art & art principles
- Kids will improve their perception by completing specially designed short activities called perceptual training exercises at the beginning of the lesson
- After school classes will run for 8×1.5 hours & start at 4pm, plenty of time to get here
- Holiday Classes will run for 3 hours with a morning & afternoon session
“Thank you so much for sharing with us the students work. Oscar is delighted to be working with you, and considering his Autism I am doubly amazed at the concentrated work you have engendered from him. Very very happy. We are going to frame the beautiful eye art he did on Monday. Thank you for your missive. Loads of thanks.”
How is art beneficial to my child’s development?
Visual Art is an essential element of a complete & balanced education …. and it’s a whole lot of fun!
The Arts prepare kids for school, work & life. Visual Arts helps foster creativity, innovation & determination. It also plays a unique role in boosting learning & achievement.
When the quality of Art Education is high the following skills are enhanced:
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Increased Self Esteem
- Increased Self Discipline
- Articulating Ideas
- Accepting Responsibility
- Language, Literacy & Cognitive Skills
” The arts teach children that problems can have more than one solution & that questions have more than one answer” Elliot W. Eisner
“Jazz is producing some lovely works and having a lovely time. Thank you for inspiring her!”.
Events & Workshops
School Holiday Workshops
Always run to coincide with the Public School System
- Classes will run Monday – Friday for 3 hours , with 2 classes per day starting at 9.30am -12.30 pm. After lunch classes will run 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Fees for School Holiday Classes $60 per 3 hour session
- Love a bargain? Check out these great savings:
HOLIDAY WORKSHOP COUPON CODES2 workshops use the code ARTCHALLENGE & receive 10% off,3 workshops use the code BACK2THESTUDIO & receive 12% off,4 workshops or more use the code HEART2ART & receive 15% off
- Sibling discount always available for term classes
See our Classes page for course descriptions for specific classes
After School Term Classes including Saturday
Term 4, 2023. NOW AVAILABLE!
To enrol during the term please call 0425 361 897
Kidz Artworx offers After School Classes & Saturday Classes to correspond with the school term.
- All classes will have a maximum of 10 students & will run for 8 weeks x 1.5hrs.
- Classes will start after school at 4pm, so you have plenty of time to get to Kidz Artworx.
- We have later class on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday for 8-12yrs +, 6..00pm-7.30pm, if you just can’t make an earlier time!
- Saturday classes will be scheduled to start at 7.45am-9.15am, 9.30am -11.00am, 11.30am-1.00pm, 1.30pm-3.00pm with another one at 3.30pm-5.00pm .
- Fees $330 per 8 week term
- Always accepting bookings for Term Classes
- Early Bird discount available 3 weeks before the term starts $299, keep an eye on the Facebook page for a reminder
See our After School Term Classes page for course descriptions for specific https://kidzartworx.com.au/after-school-term-classes/
Adult Term Evening Classes, NOW 4 WEEKS (By popular demand)
- We are running two 4 week terms in the daytime & evening on Tuesdays
- Length 4 weeks x 2.5 hours
- Session times 12noon-2.30 on Tuesday daytime & 6.00pm-8.30pm, Tuesday evenings.
- Parking available out the front or around the corner in Angelo St
- Great Thai restaurant next door, & Indian a few doors up, Italian across the road if you need refuelling
- Tea & coffee provided
- All quality materials provided
Celebrating a birthday? Come & celebrate with us. A great way to enjoy the party without the mess!
No matter whether you are celebrating a birthday, a new venture, retirement, Hen’s Night, a Christmas party come & celebrate at a great venue with all the facilities you need & plenty of space.
What to do…
- Choose the type of party you would like
- Choose the theme of your party
- We can help you select something if you’re not sure
- See the Art Party page for details
KIDS Fees $495 for 10 kids & $45 for each additional guest . Check with us if this is available for your party
ADULTS Fees $950 for 10 adults & $75 for each additional guest (3 hours)
To help you choose your party type & theme you can look at the examples of work on our Facebook & Instagram pages
PLEASE NOTE AVAILABILITY OF ART PARTY TIMES IS DETERMINED BY THE REGULAR CLASSES SCHEDULED. PLEASE CALL US TO CONFIRM A SUITABLE TIME. GENERALLY SATURDAY AFTERNOONS & SUNDAYS & SOME EVENINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE
HSC TUTORING FOR VISUAL ART
Don’t wait for the panic to set in…Call now to get some help with your BOW, assessment tasks or essay writing. Expertise in ceramics, drawing, painting, printmaking, photography, sculpture & more.